Sunday, December 18, 2011

::17 days left::

Hello there! Christmas is in exactly one week. I go back to freezing cold Iowa in 17 days. My birthday is in 86 days. Don't you just love the random countdowns I throw at ya? :)

It was actually "cold" today... it was a whopping 70 degrees! O. M. G. So cold, right?! No seriously, people were in sweaters... I'm like really people?!?! I layed out by the pool this morning! I kinda felt stupid in a bikini cuz apparently it's winter and winter apparel is enforced... But whatevs, I'm really enjoying being out by the pool one week before Christmas... oh how it's going to change ever so drastically...

Isn't this a cool picture?:)


Well, after laying out in the sun and getting all nice and tan, I went to the mall! I love having a Java Chip Frappaccino while finishing my Christmas shopping . Now just have to wrap a few things tomorrow and  then I'm all set for Christmas! I'm thinking another coffee will be needed as well... I'm definitely in the Christmas mood now! Although, the songs Baby It's Cold Outside, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, and Let It Snow still doesn't quite fit...

Yesterday, we went to the farmer's market. It's really small, just a few vendors, but it was pretty nice! A lot of fresh veggies. There were some candles that looked just like real desserts! And smelled like them too! It was a non-profit organization that helped out Veterans. I got a cupcake. They're so cool :)

Looks real, doesn't it?


Oh! I forgot to tell you... Wednesday I took my Final Exam for Spanish! It was like a ten page test. I didn't think it was all that bad though. I mailed it back to my Spanish teacher so I'll know how I did in January. Also, when I get back I have to do an oral test. I like Spanish so I actually don't mind all the tests and stuff. Hopefully I'll be somewhat fluent by the end of the school year!

Remember I said a couple weeks ago I was possibly gonna get some fireworks? Long story short... the laws are different than I thought they were... Just because there are firework stores practically on every corner doesn't mean it's legal. If it explodes, flies or lifts off, the law prohibits it. Sad day, huh? *sigh* Oh well...

I'm pretty sure that's about all that I have to say for now... OHHH WAIT!
Ummm....
Okay, I guess that's it....

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment