Thursday, December 1, 2011

::35 days left::

HOWDY!! Okay, so I'll start off my saying that I'm sooo sorry for not writing for almost a week!! Not cool on my part, I know. But I'll be back on schedule, I promise!

Well, since last Saturday... My grandpa came to visit so he's been here this week. When he comes, most of our meals consist of New Mexican chile, fried potatoes, and homemade tortillas! As a matter of fact, I made some delicious tortillas this morning! They were fantastic! There's nothing better than the smell of homemade tortillas cooking and throw some chile in with that....mmmm! I'm making myself hungry.....

Anyway! Yesterday, we went to Indialantic beach. It was a little bit chilly, but the water was surprisingly warm! And as we were walking further down the beach, the sand soon had quite a thick layer of broken sea shells! I've never seen so many shells. Ever. I was in the water about ankle deep and there was A TON of shells! I came home with a bag full of all kinds of shells! Including about 4 big conch shells:D Once I get them rinsed and stuff, I'll take pictures and post them :)

Besides all of my schoolwork, I've been studying quite a bit of Spanish because I have a HUGE test coming up.... And I really don't wanna fail :) Soooo in order not to fail, I hear studying helps... I guess I'll go with all this hearsay and study til my brain blows up...

On the other hand, I've been messing with Japanese in my free time! I can count to 10 in Japanese! :D haha I also love to draw Kanji :) So I've been keeping busy in the free time that I have. Usually when I'm bored at home, I play the piano. But I don't have a piano here and it's driving me crazy!!! I MISS MY PIANO!!!!!!!!!!

Lately, I've been going to this bookstore to read and do some schoolwork (and of course a coffee hehe). One of the books I'm currently reading is "Of Thee I Zing" by Laura Ingraham. It's a really good book! It's about how this world is going downhill...society, music, everything. I suggest you read it... I know you'll like it :)

It's December 1st and I layed out in the sun. In a bikini. I have NEVER done that, nor thought I ever would in December... It was just amazing! I was sitting in the pool, drinking a peach bellini (virginnnn of courseee haha) talking to one of my very best friends. I'd say it was a pretty dang good afternoon!


Tomorrow, we're gonna go to Cocoa Beach again! :D And I'm definitely going to do a little shopping at Ron Jon :) Hopefully there'll be some exciting adventures that I'll be able to tell you about...

Well, I'm watching the CMA Country Christmas Music Show right now... Then after it's over, I think I'll get ready for bed. But somehow I won't get to sleep before midnight. That always happens! Goodnesss, I have a way with procrastinating... ;)

I will write tomorrow. I WILL! :D 
Lots of love~

No comments:

Post a Comment