Sunday, December 4, 2011

::32 days left::

Hey there! Okay, so I didn't get a chance to write yesterday... It was actually a busy, busy day! I shall start by telling you about it!

Well first of all, we had to take my grandpa to the airport...at 4am. I love getting up early, but it's just not right to be up that early. 4am is an ungodly hour to be awake! But anyway... On our way to and from the airport, I put together the perfect playlist of music, consisting of 2 of my friends singing, Muse, Usher, Neil Patrick Harris, Skrillex, and some country. Good music makes mornings even better :) We got back home around 6:30am; I went back to sleep for another 2 hours. So that was my super exciting morning...

Then once I got ready and did some cleaning, we went to Orlando. There's a mall called The Mall of Millenia. It's not really all that big, but it has some awesome stores!!! Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson, Ed Hardy... It just kept getting better and better! I couldn't buy a lot because Christmas is coming up soon... :P But I did get a cute little suit jacket from Forever 21! For those of you who watch How I Met Your Mother... Nothing suits me like a suuuuuuuuuit! :D



We pretty much spent the entire afternoon at the mall... Around 8:30 we drove to International Drive! We decided we're definitely gonna spend a day just walking up and down International Drive. There's so much cool stuff to do. And we also stopped at the World's Largest McDonald's! It's ridiculous!!! It was packed so I didn't get anything. :)


Some friends of ours flew in last night too. They live in Utah so the weather, of course, is quite a bit colder than here! They're definitely enjoying the warm sunshine! Speaking of sun, guess where we went today! Yes, Cocoa Beach (AGAIN!). I told you I loved that beach :) We walked up and down the beach and got in the water a little bit. Our friend, Seth, was running in the water and basically swimming along the waves... in his clothes!!! It was hilarious! I'm a little obsessed with Pina Colada flavored things right now... I had a Pina Colada shaved ice AND a virgin Pina Colada! Ha!

Seth, Alisa, my mom and me (my dad was taking the pic)

Seth in the water...haha


 We'll be doing a great deal of fun things while our friends are here... tomorrow we're going to... well, actually, you'll just find out tomorrow! I will tell you this: it might involve fireworks as there's a number of firework stores around here... hmm... :)

Tuesday we're going to DISNEY WORLD! I've never been there so I'm uberrrrr excited to go! And that night happens to be one of the nights when they do the holiday fireworks and all that fun stuff as well. You'll be hearing about that, without a doubt!

Well, I ought to be getting to bed now! I stayed up til 2 last night (or rather this morning!) so I'm a tad tired....

Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment