Thursday, December 8, 2011

::27 days left::

Y'ello! So, 17 days til Christmas. 27 days til I go back to Iowa. 99 days til St. Patrick's Day. Yes, the last countdown was extremely random, but considering I went to an Irish Pub for dinner... They had a countdown to St. Patty's Day and I had to throw that in there. Cuz I'm sure you're dying to know...

Alright, well I guess I'll tell you about my day! Most of my day was spent doing school... Some days when I do math, I can't stand it and wish that my book would accidentally fall into the fireplace (which would never happen, considering the fact that  we don't have a fire place... but it's a nice thought). Then other days, I don't mind it and actually enjoy the challenge that it offers. Today was one of the days where I didn't mind doing it. But I'd still like to strangle the person who invented all this algebra...

Anywho! A couple weeks ago when we were at the mall, I saw this kiosk for modeling. I thought what the heck, and filled out a little info card. Well, last night I got a call from the agency and they wanted to meet with me today. So of course I said yes and set up an appointment. I prepared myself and got ready, then with all my hopes and dreams seeming like they're within reach, I went! Well, nothing is ever as it seems... It turns out that it was geared more towards acting, and it was just another company that wanted money. Oh well, modeling is all about rejection! It was a fun experience and now I know. :) There's another local agency (which I know is legit) that I'm gonna look into. I'll let ya know how that goes...


This is what I wore... One of my favorite outfits!


For dinner, as I mentioned before, we ate at this Irish pub called Meg O'Malley's! I had chicken wings... really good!! Yes, I do eat chicken wings probably more than I should... but I can't help it, they're so yummy! :D haha

This was on the menu... so cool!

I suppose that's all for now... OHH! Guess what! I got a Charlie Brown Christmas tree :) It's so adorable. I love it!

"It just needs a little love"

Okay, so NOW that's all... I swear...

PEACE!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment