Friday, December 16, 2011

::19 days left::

Hey hey hey! Okay, so I haven't blogged this weeek, although not too much happened. But I still should've blogged... you'd be surprised at how much I could write about doing nothing. Actually, you probably don't even wanna know... so I'll try to not let it go that far... :)

Well, yesterday I did school (One week left until Christmas break! Yeahhhhh!)... then I made Christmas cookies! Press cookies, to be exact. They're red, green and absolutely delicious! I make them every year and they're probably my favorite thing to have around the holidays... well other than my mom's Pound Cake and Pumpkin Roll. Oh goodness, I'm making myself hungry...

Ohh I colored my hair yesterday too! I've colored my hair before, and I always go with a red-ish color... But this time it's pretty red! :) It's kinda hard to tell it's colored in pictures, but you can sorta see the red in this picture....

Like it?!:)

Let's see... that's pretty much all the excitement that's happened earlier this week... But today, I went to the Mall of Millenia in Orlando again. And met my awesome friend, Amy! I've known her for awhile through mutual friends in Iowa but never met her in person. She lives here in Florida (obviously), and met us at the mall today. Her friend, Dave, came with her too. He's super nice! It was a GREATTTT dayy! I hope I get to see her again soon! :D


We tried on dresses at Betsey Johnson!:)

I guess that's about all I have to say for tonight. I know it's Friday night, but I've been up quite late these past few nights. And I think I had a cold, so I'd like to get over that as quick as possible... 

HEY! Guesss what! 9 more days until Christmas!! It's actually starting to look a lot like Christmas here in Florida, despite the 75 degree weather... but hey, I'm not complaning...





Nighty night~









No comments:

Post a Comment