Friday, December 9, 2011

::26 days left::

Yooo :) Ahh, it's finally Friday... I love Fridays. In fact, I love Fridays so much I actually took the time to look up a poem about Fridays.


*I DID NOT WRITE THIS POEM, AUTHOR IS UNKNOWN*

Friday is most certainly the greatest of days.
The reasons it’s great are too many to say.
But with that said, I’ll try to explain
Why Friday is better than a day without rain.

You see on Friday, you can work with a smile.
You need only work, for a little while.
For the weekend is near and then you can play.
Much fun to be brought by the most generous of days.

And generous it is, as morning treats can attest.
The cream filled donuts are definitely the best.
But don’t dare forget, the bagels are good too.
If there’s none in your office, that’s too bad for you.

Friday isn’t all treats and happy things.
There is but one obstacle the day does bring.
And that, my friend, is the slowing of time.
But if you can bear it, you’ll do just fine.

So join with me and laugh and cheer.
The work week’s end is drawing near.
Join with me and praise this day.
I’ve said what I’ve said, and I’ve nothing more to say.

Isn't that just a mouthful of fantasticness?! Although I wish I could get donuts on Friday mornings... 

Alright, to get to my day... School work of course!I I just love math...having to graph problems like y=16x+4 is just boatloads of fun... mhmm... 14 more days until my Christmas break starts. The days just seem to be dragging on and on. However, that's not such a bad thing, the more days in Florida the better. To be honest, I'm not really that thrilled about going back to 10 degree weather... but all my friends make up for that! :)

I got an actual Christmas tree today (not saying a Charlie Brown Christmas tree doesn't count, but we needed a more substantial tree)! It's only about 3 feet tall but still! And I also got a strand of lights to hang up in my room. It's starting to feel a little bit more like Christmas now! The song "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" doesn't exactly fit...


I did some photography with my lights... I think it's super cool! I love messing around with fun photography :)




You know what else I did today? I made my Christmas cards! I think I actually might get my cards sent on time and people will get them before Christmas! So proud of myself if that happens :D haha

I'm watching Monster-In-Law right now. Pretty good movie!! After this, I'll probably get to bed. I haven't been going to bed as early as I should be, and I get up pretty early. But my motto is, "Sleep is for the weak!" :) 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment