Tuesday, November 22, 2011

::44 days left::

Heelllooooooo! So I don't know how you feel, but this week seems to be just dragging on and on for me. And today was only Tuesday!! Maybe it's cuz I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new phone!!!!! Yes, a new phone! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?! :D I ordered it last night and it said it'll ship in 2-3 days so I'm really hoping it gets here before Thanksgiving... they don't call it snail mail for nothing so who knows when it's gonna get here. But at least I know it's coming :)

Well, Tuesdays aren't usually busy for me... all I did was lots and lots of school. Only one more day and then I have the rest of the week off because of Thanksgiving! I love half weeks of school, don't you? Where did I do my Spanish? Completed by the pool. History? Completed in the Cyber Cafe. What's the Cyber Cafe, you ask? It's a little air conditioned room with a kitchenette and it's so nice to just chill in! Math and all my other work? Completed in my little workspace (picture in earlier posts). Where did I lay out and tan? ....obviously in the sun by the pool... Did I mention my Spanish book got a bit wet? Oops...



I got a letter from one of my very good friends and it made my day!! I just love getting letters in the mail :D I also wrote 4 or 5 letters to my friends and I'm gonna send those tomorrow. That's about one of the only fun things about living away from your friends... you get lots of stuff in the mail!

I think I just figured out why the week has been dragging on so slowly... I HAVEN'T HAD A COFFEE SINCE, LIKE, SUNDAY! :O Yes, I'm slightly addicted to Starbucks and I should be part owner by now... Below is a picture of what I do to all my Starbucks cups that I get... it's quite entertaining. hehe

You should try it sometime :)


With school keeping me busy, I haven't been doing a lot of stuff these past few days. I don't wanna bore you with boring school stories (unless you want me to start throwin' around some algebra equations, then I'm all for that) haha. But I promise I'll have more adventures over the weekend and make up for it! :)

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment