Thursday, November 17, 2011

::49 days left::

Hello there! Okay, so my first full day in Florida was pretty flipping awesome! I started my day with an iced caramel macchiato while I unpacked and began to decorate my room (yes, I do have a picture of Taylor Lautner on my wall, alongside Scotty McCreery)... I'll post a picture of my room when it's covered wall-to-wall of Victoria's Secret PINK and pictures of my friends :) It's pretty plain right now, but by this weekend it will be completely Haile-a-fied! Then comes the best part of my day... I went to Cocoa Beach! That was very exciting! I don't think I've ever been in shorts and a swim suit in mid-November. Walked the beach for awhile, had cherry shaved ice, then (my favorite part) went to THE WORLD FAMOUS Ron Jon Surf Shop!!! I think I might just turn into a surfer chick :D


Driving back to Melbourne (where I'm living now), we stopped at this barbeque place that looked pretty good... let's just say looks aren't everything... when we saw the waitress had more hair under her arms than my dad had on his head, we got the h*** outta there! We ended up eating at the Longhorn Steakhouse, which was very yummy! Who doesn't love potato wedges wrapped in bacon?! Bacon makes everything better...

*WEATHER REPORT* It was somewhere around 87 degrees today... and somewhat muggy... Do you think I'd get slapped if I said it was a bit too hot here? ;)

I'm eating mini powdered donuts as I'm writing this right now... I felt the need to tell you that. Mhmm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment