Thursday, November 17, 2011

::Welcome::50 Days in Florida::

Ello:) Well, in case you missed the huge letters at the top of this page, my name is Haile! So I decided that my life is so darn exciting that I'd start a blog and tell the world what I'm doing. Ha! Not really, just something fun to do in my free time... 

Anyway! I'm sure you're wondering why the title of the blog is 50 Days in Florida. Well, it pretty much is what it says... I'm gonna be in Florida for 50 days (exactly!). Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's without snow? On the beach?? I THINK SO!! Everyday I'll try to post what crazy random stuff I did and if I did nothing that's crazy and random then... who am I kidding, a day doesn't go by without me doing something at least a little bit crazy! So I'm sure you'll be hearing from me everyday :) Did I mention I'm moving there too? I think going for 50 days will give me a taste of how living there will be... 

I'm on the airplane right now as I'm writing this, direct flight to Florida! Before I left, some of my AMAZING friends came to the airport to see me off, which was pretty awesome. I'm actually kinda surprised they didn't get me kicked out of the airport (haha just kidding guys, they're not thaaat bad). Ah, ya gotta love long flights... actually it's not really that long, not even 2.5 hours. But still! Good thing for computers and iPods... 

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment